Google announced today that brings Google+ comments to Blogger blogs. Peoples who are using Google+ as their default instead of Blogger profile, they can add Google+ comments to their blogs. Google+ Comments look similar to traditional Blogger comments, but have some important differences. Check below to know important features of Google+ comments
Features of Google+ Comments:
- When you leave a comment on a blog, you'll see the option, checked by default, to also share that comment to Google+.
- Google+ posts that link to blog posts will show up as a comment underneath those blog posts
- If original comment is shared to Google+, replies to the comment on the blog will show up in Google+ and vice versa, but only to the people that the original comment was shared with
- If a comment is not shared with the blog author, the blog author will not be able to see the comment in either location
- As the author of a post, you’ll receive Google+ notifications when readers comment on or share your blog post.
How to Add Google+ Comments:
- Go to your Blogger dashboard
- Click on the small arrow then select Google+ in drop down menu (remember you should use Google+ as your default profile instead of Blogger profile)
- Tick mark on "Use Google+ Comments on this blog" check box
That's all you have successfully enabled Google+comments to your blog, that allows you to use various features of Google+ comments.