Sony unveils new smartphone in Xperia series that name called Xperia SP. The phone features 4.6-inch scratch resistant HD reality display powered by Bravia Engine 2 with resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The Xperia SP has equipped with 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Dual Core processor with 1 GB RAM. The device will be available in three attractive colors such as Black, White Silver and Red.
The phone runs on a Google's Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system, it has 8 megapixel camera with auto focus and LED flash, and also front facing camera. It has 8 GB internal storage space and expandable up to 32 GB. The phone equipped with good battery that gives 18 hours of talktime , 720 hours of standby time.
- 130.6 x 67.1 x 9.98 mm Weight: 155 grams
- 4.6-inch HD capacitive touch screen powered by Bravia Engine 2 display and resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
- 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Dual Core processor
- Google Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 8 megapixel camera with auto focus and LED flash, VGA camera at front
- 1GB RAM, Internal memory up to 8 GB, Expansion slot: microSD card, up to 32 GB
- USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G LTE, WiFi
- Talktime up to 18 hours and standby time up to 734 hours, Music playback time up to 39 hours and 7 hours of video playback time.
The new Xperia SP will be available worldwide from Q2 2013.