Some webpages getting more time to load because of lot of images and ad banners. Blocking images results in faster browsing, especially helpful on handheld devices or slower connections like GSM/GPRS/EDGE dial-up etc. If you want to stop unwanted images on certain websites follow the below steps in your browser.
Google Chrome has the inbuilt feature to stop images on specific websites. So users no need to install any other extension or third party apps to block images. First update your Chrome to latest version and follow the below steps
- Open any site with your Chrome browser
- Then click on View site information icon next to reload button
- Then click on a small arrow icon in Images column , and select "Always Block on this Site"
Now reload webpage, all the images will be blocked on a entire website.
- Firefox users install this Image Block extension to your browser
- Open any webpage then click on Image Block icon on Navigation toolbar
- Reload your page
- That's all the images will be blocked on a specific website.