Yesterday I posted a list of 10 most popular Google Chrome themes, but I forget to say how to change the theme in Chrome. So today posted tutorial of how to Change the themes in major browser including Chrome. Do you want to know how to Change the theme in your browser? please follow the below steps in your browser.
- To change theme in your Google Chrome browser, click here to go themes section in Chrome web store.
- There are hundreds of themes available there, open your favorite one.
- Then click on Choose Theme button in upper right corner
- To change the theme in your Firefox browser Click on the Firefox button then click Add-ons, the Add-ons Manager will open.
- Select the Get Add-ons panel, search your favorite theme and then click the green Add to Firefox button to install it.
- Install the Internet Explorer 7 and above version
- Right click on the Internet Explorer desktop icon, then choose Options and select Internet Explorer Themes.
- Browse the theme and select your favorite one.
- Finally click on Apply button.
Opera users click on this link Opera themes, Choose your favorite theme which would like to install it your browser. Finally click on Add to Opera button.