Every seconds Millions of people downloading a files from internet like audio, video, softwares etc..using web browsers. All your files will be download default folder into your computer. You can change your default download folder in all major browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, IE and Opera.
- Open the Chrome browser Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar then Select Settings.
- Click Advanced Settings link
- Then Scroll down to download section and click the change button and change your default download location in Chrome.
Chrome have another option to Ask where to save option to select the download location every time you download the file.
- Open the Mozilla firefox browser At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options Select General panel.
- In the Downloads section, select Save files to.
- To change a download location, click Browse button and Choose a different folder to download your files.
- Finally click OK to apply the changes to your firefox browser.
- Open the IE 9 browser and press the Ctrl + J keys on your keyboard. Download dialog box will open then click the Options
- Click on the Browse button and change the Default download location in Internet Explorer 9.
- Go to Start ==> Run type regedit and hit enter.
- Then Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ Software\ Microsoft\ Internet Explorer
- Double click the Download Directory string on right pane.
- Then Give your different download location path and click ok to finish.
- Changes will apply after you restart your machine.