Apple is one of the biggest companies in the world, due to the popularity of the iPad, iPhone and Macbook. Sales of the iPad and iPhone make up 75% of Apples revenue, and apple has a very impressive profit margin. Apple has generated $11.6 billion profit in Q1, it is higher than Google's total revenue.
Some Intresting facts from this Infographic:
- Apple earned $142 Billion total revenues over the last year it is equal to GDP of New Zealand.
- Apple has $110.2 Billion in cash. They could buy RIM($13.59 b), Nokia($56.85 b), Twitter($8 b), Adobe($16 b), Netflix($4.6 b) and T-Mobile($39 b).
- iPhone is available in 100 countries and on 230 wireless carriers.
- 6000,000 apps on the App store and it gets 25+ billion downloads.
- One in five Chinese want a Mac.