Past two years We have heard the rumors about Google Drive. But now all the rumors comes alive yes Google officially launched Google Drive cloud service. With Google Drive you can create, share, collaborate, and keep all of your stuff. You can access your stuff from anywhere—on the web, in your home, at the office, while running errands and from all of your devices. You can install Drive on your Mac or PC and can download the Drive app to your Android phone or tablet.
- Every user can get 5GB free storage space. If you need additional space you can select following paid plans (25GB for $2.49/month, 100GB for $4.99/month or even 1TB for $49.99/month) as per your wish.
- Currently you can use Google Drive from Windows, Mac and Android Operating systems. For iPad and iPhone app will be coming soon.
- Google Docs is built right into Google Drive, so you can work with others in real time on documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Google Drive now supports 30+ file types including Photoshop and Illustrator files.
- Drive having built-in OCR technology, So if you upload any scanned image You can able to copy text from Scanned images.
- You can share photos directly from Drive to Google Plus.And in future you can directly attach files from drive to Gmail.
- Drive is open platform so you can use third party apps to get more features like send faxes, edit videos and create website mockups directly from Drive.