YouTube HD Transfer is a freeware application that allows you to download videos from YouTube in various formats and qualities to your local hard drive, like low/high quality FLV, High Definition MP4 (720p) and even Full High Definition MP4 (1080p). It's a tabbed based program that can be used to download single YouTube videos of which the urls are pasted into the program or to batch download many videos at once. It includes the option to extract the MP3 / AAC audio from the videos you've downloaded from YouTube. Videos related to the currently loaded video will be shown in a sidebar for easy access.
For this purpose a simple free software called Youtube HD Transfer help to us. In this software we may transfer the videos very easily. Below steps to follow how to transfer youtube videos in SD versions to HD versions.
- First Install this software in your computer. It requires Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 if you dont have in your computer download and install here.
- Then open your installed software which can be same as below image.
- Paste youtube video url and find available best quality of that video and select.
- we can download videos two different formats are FLV, MP4 so we dont want to convert videos.
- Right hand side shows related videos we can download anyone without going youtube again.
- After hit the download button the video is downloading quickly as per your net connection.
- YouTube HD Transfer also includes the option to extract the MP3 / AAC audio from the videos you´ve downloaded from YouTube and a preview option to watch the suggested videos before downloading them.
Download Link - Youtube HD Transfer 1.2.1