We are all know that the Moto 360 is the smart watch which will be officially launched on September 4 by Motorola. But you no need to wait to know the features and price until the official release. Fortunately Best Buy listed Moto 360 on it's website with complete features and specification. But very shortly the page has removed by the company.
According to the Best Buy the Moto 360 smart watch powered by Texas instruments processor with 512 MB of RAM. The device has 1.5" inch LCD touch screen with resolution of 320x290 pixels. It comes with Bluetooth 4.0 that offers seamless connectivity with your Android device. The Moto 360 supports most of the devices which runs Android 4.3 or above operating system. As per Best Buy listing the device will be available for $250.
- Voice activated : This helps you to control the device with voice commands via in-built microphone.
- Vibrates when you receive new notification of important events.
- Built-in pedometer : Measures the number of steps taken, so you can easily monitor your fitness progress throughout the day.
- Waterproof up to 30 minutes, So you can safely wear the watch while swimming or engaging in other aquatic activities.
- Optical Heart Rate Monitor : Helps you achieve or stay within your ideal heart rate range.
- Built-in lithium-ion battery pack : Provides long-lasting operation. The battery-strength indicator lets you know when the battery needs to be powered via the included dock and charger.
Even though the page has removed by Best Buy, Google already indexed the page so you can view cached version of this page by clicking here