Microsoft released Office 2013 Customer Preview version with three different subscription (For Home, For Small Business and For Enterprise). This package includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook.
Now you can Download and install Office 2013 Customer Preview to your computer. Are you ready to install the Office 2013? before you check what are the system requirements to install on your PC
- Computer and processor: 1 Ghz or greater x86/x64 Processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit)
- Hard disk: 3.5 GB free disk space
- Operating System: Windows 7 or newer, either 32-bit or 64-bit; Windows 2008R2 or newer with .Net 3.5 or greater. To use with Windows 8 you must be running the Release Preview version or higher. If you don't have Windows 8 Release Preview get it here
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
You cannot install Office 2013 on a PC running Windows XP or Vista and the preview version doesn't available for Mac computers. If you install Office 2013 to your computer also you can able to use existing versions like Office 2003, Office 2007 and Office 2010.
Click Here too download and know the new features of Office 2013 Customer Preview