Pinterest is a pinboard-styled social photo sharing website. Pinterest allows users to share their image collections to others. It is fast growing social network site which is gets 21 million monthly unique visitors from world wide. Pinterest gives a option to users can show (or) hide your profile page from search engines result.
- Go to Pinterest.com login to your account.
- Then move your cursor to your Name which is top right corner.
- A small menu open to you click Settings
- Edit Profile page window will open then Scroll your window visibility section like below image.
- Then select On (or) Off what ever you want. If you select On your profile will shows in Search Engines, If you select Off cannot see your profile in Search Engines.
- Finally click Save Profile button.
That's all your settings have been saved It takes some time to effect in Search Engines.